The world has changed dramatically in the recent weeks. The dizzying succession of events caused by the COVID-19 pandemic is leaving companies and the population in general with a feeling of uncertainty regarding the near future. Thus, many of us are now working from home and looking for new ways to live and collaborate with our teams, in order to better prepare for the post-crisis.
Despite all the constraints, processes in our companies still need to be improved. Our teams still need to be developed, reinforcing or acquiring new skills through training.
Looking at the “half-full glass”, we see the opportunity to do things that, during the normal operation of companies, one can rarely do.
Pursuing its mission, Actio Lean Consulting is providing the following services in teleworking mode:
- Consulting to support the implementation of improvement projects
- Training for groups through a collaborative work platform, with the following courses:
- Introduction to Lean
- Standard Work
- Flow Improvement
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Process Capability
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Problem solving
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- Introduction to Reliability
- Introduction to Minitab ®
In addition to these courses, we design others tailored to the needs of our customers.